A New Year!

Here we go!  My new motto is "do it, don't just dream it!"   I have a large family.  I love them to pieces.  However, i am guilty of having difficulty really cutting the apron strings.  All 4 of my children are grown, gone, and have families of their own.  They all live within 15 minutes of my husband and I and that is why it is sooo easy for me to keep retying those apron strings.  ;o)  I have been a stay at home momma most of my life, and though i have a degree in photography and and many credit hours in other classes of interest as well, my heart always wiggles right back to being home, baking, painting, babysitting, building, redecorating, and planning.  I have decided to sort of give in to that, it is who I am , and i am going to enjoy it instead of fight against it!  I have a long list of goals for this year.  I hope to reach them all!!  I will share here with you as i take my journey and hopefully shed some light on a dream or two of your own that you have put off.. Get up friend.. Stop dreaming, DO IT! 

Comments

  1. You're an amazing lady and will accomplish all that you dream. You are also a blessing to all that know you.
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment