American Pride....

This started out as just a simple shot i took from my front porch this morning.  The snow was falling, the wind was blowing, the air was very cold!  I loved how the Flag was waving still.  It made me feel so happy to be an American.  There is so much to be said for the perseverance of us USA born and bread. 
After noticing my husbands heavy equipment in the background, my mind wandered in a new direction.  This man of mine, well, he is pretty amazing.  Nothing ever stops him from getting what ever job done that he has in mind to do on any given day!  He amazes me with his strength, wisdom, drive, and energy.  I love how much he loves this family.  He is the essence of a True American Man.  I am sooo very blessed and thankful to be his wife.  Do you have a someone in your life that inspires you to be a better you, but never by pushing you or insulting you... Only by Loving you for you and encouraging you to do  what makes you happy?  That is my husband!  Share your story with me... I love hearing the sweetness of others' lives!! <3 

Comments