A New Year!! 2014



I was amazed when I checked back on this blog and realized it has been close to two years since I posted.  So many things have happened in my life since then.  I went thru a period of serious illness for quite a long time and still have times when my earthly body doesn't seem to want to co-operate with my desire to do things.  However, I am thankful to be feeling much better than I was.  I have also gained 3 grandchildren since then!! What a blessing!  I am hoping to jump back into the blogging along with several other things.  My Photography Business also has a new name, as my youngest daughter has joined me in the business.  It is now Stroud Life Art Photography.  http://www.stroudlifeart.com .  This blog will not be only tad bits about that business, but many things, including but not limited to recipe's, DIY projects, Family times, thoughts of mine i want to share, Local and National news review and how it effects us all, Christian values, and much more.  This picture I am posting today is of the snow we have received between late last night and this evening.  While I am not a fan of winter, I have to admit the glistening white flakes are so beautiful.  So, with all of that being said, Here we goooooooo!!! :)

Comments