Prayers For Healing


     I have scrolled through many posts today and have read time after time about some one being terribly ill with these flu symptoms, virus's, and otherwise serious illnesses.   My heart is heavy for all that are dealing with this themselves or watching their loved one suffer.  Not long ago my grandson was very ill in Children's Hospital and I have never witnessed such sweet love from others!! Prayers were going on around this Nation for him.  Many donated food, money, and time helping with the other children in my daughter and son in law's little family.. It was all so humbling!! We were so very thankful.  

     Today I wish to encourage you all to take this upcoming week and get very serious about praying for our Nation and the healing of all that are battling these illnesses.  Pray also for their families.  If it is in your power to help in other ways, DO IT!  Not only will it bless that family  but you too will be so very blessed.  

      Have a wonderful upcoming week.   Bless others every chance you get! <3

Shelly

Comments