My how things have changed... PRAISE THE LORD!!

WOW has it been a long time since I have posted here.  Not that that  matters, no one reads it.. lololol.  But hey, what a blessing it has been to spend the last few minutes going thru my old posts and seeing the verification of what amazing things GOD has done since then!!! This blog will be ongoing from now on.  Too much precious goodness of the LORD to share to put it off.  IF I only reach one person, it will be a blessing to share the blessings of the LORD in my life!

I'll keep this one short, but let me just say, I believe with ALL MY HEART my body was healed COMPLETELY by GOD.  I have a NEW life that my heart only barely dared to dream of two years ago.  I believe one man's obedience to pray over me in the foyer of our then new Church, Fellowship of Praise, sealed the healing that took place.  My life has not been the same since then and to say I am thankful is just too small to begin to explain what I feel.  I am living LIFE and with ABUNDANCE.

More later friends... so much more!! <3


GIVE HIM PRAISE!!! 

Comments