Just a reminder, when life has you down, wondering, feeling desperate, lonely, unsure.....
Keep pressing forward! We are all fighting battles. We need to join together and pray
for one another.  Nothing, and I mean NOTHING, is too big for OUR GOD!! <3
I'm having an unsettling night myself tonight.  I can't seem to turn off the wheels of doubt,
worry, fear. Even the dogs seem off, quarreling with one another.  The cat just got into a "cat fight" with something on the back porch.  Everything just seems "edgy" tonight.
What I am thankful for is the TRUTH that no matter  if I am sleeping or Awake, GOD is here.  No matter if I am fearful or at peace, GOD IS HERE!  If I am alone in a room or surrounded by 100 people, GOD IS HERE!  He never changes, and for that I am soooo thankful.  In a world that is constantly reinventing itself daily, it is great to know My Heavenly Father is a constant in my life I can forever count on to remain the same.

Comments