9/11/14



     Today is a day of remembrance in our Country.  Praising God for the freedom we enjoy here and Praying for those directly impacted by the horrendous acts that day.  God Bless this Country!!!! God Bless our men and women in uniform, including police officers and firemen/women.  We truly are a blessed Nation.

     Okay, Thankfully I have had a decent day. Could have been better, could have been worse!! Was feeling very rough this morning but as the day went on I felt better.  My back is however, kicking my butt.. I went to the Chiropractor a couple of days ago and my back has been a mess since.  I will survive! ;)

     I actually forgot to take my Vitamin b12 today.  Oops!  I babysat half of the 11 grands today at different times and i usually lose all sense of anything when i have them here. lol.. But that's okay, what a blessing it is to see what God has placed in my life thru them! Above is the lunch I made today. It was "fabuloooooooous!"  I used a gluten free square pizza crust (frozen) and topped it with left over chicken, left over mozzarella and tomato salad, fresh onion and yellow bell pepper, garlic salt, plenty of Thyme ( i LOVE thyme!), oregano, a splash of olive oil, smoked Gouda cheese and park/regiano cheese.  It was so good!  I ate half of it for lunch with my carrot, kale, blueberry, honey n cinnamon smoothy.  I ate the other half for dinner.

     I want to add I drink freshly squeezed lemon water all day long every day.  I do not know what I would do without my lemon water.  :)  I obviously did not get to do any research today, so hopefully tomorrow!! I did get to order my awesome OHIO STATE college student niece a very cool OHIO STATE tin filled with yummy goodies that will be delivered to her dorm room!! Love that girl and so proud of her!!

     I will leave you with some of the scripture I read this morning during my Bible time.
Romans 12:1,2 ~ I beseech you therefor, brethren, by the mercies of God, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to God, which is your reasonable service.  And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good , and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.  <3

Smile On Friends!! ,
Shelly

Comments