Turbulence

Today has been a day of turbulence.  A roller coaster of events.  It started first thing this morning with a friends post that her son had been in a serious accident and needed prayer right away.  I spent the day stopping periodically praying for him, his friend that was also in the accident, and his precious momma that i am sure was a worried mess.

     By 10:30 A.M. i was on the phone and computer all at once trying to find a florist that actually had what I wanted to send my Grandma that just turned 90 years old today!! What a blessing this woman is to all of us!! Love her soo very much!  That process took over an hour, several different florists calls, but finally got it all worked out.

     Spent time reading some personal experiences with Lymes disease, and to say the least, not so encouraging.. Nuff said on that..

     I got to see my newest little nephew, and he is a DOLL!!! spent some time saying "hi" back and forth with him for a while and loved seeing his beautiful smile!

     My husband went to Dayton to pick up some things for the addition and also picked up dinner for us that i called in at TGIF.  He gets home, and there is no sauce for either of our meals that was the main reason we ordered those dishes.  OF course this place is 40 minutes away so no driving back to "get the sauce!"  I called and had a nice little chat with the manager that i could barely even understand.  UGH!

     By late afternoon/early evening we found out that a close family friends' daughter was being rushed into surgery for internal bleeding.  My husband took off to be there with the family. I stayed behind, praying and fretting... I know, i should leave the fretting out, but i am a fretter.. "head hangs low"  ......

     Okay, soooo, The friend's son is doing better and responding to the doctors directions.  His friend has been released from the hospital.  Can I get a Praise GOD??
     I just seen pictures my Aunt posted of my Grandma with her Roses i ordered and they are BEAUTIFUL!! Can I get an AMEN??
     Ehhh, the Lymes, well, I have just decided after looking at my grandma's 90th birthday pictures that NOTHING will stop me from living til I am at least 90!! <3  Can I get a God is Good!! ??
     My nephew, well, he's perfect all on his own and brought joy to my day! <3 can I get a Praise the Lord??
     The manager is sending us gift certificate for 2 free meals.. Good enough, thank you!  can I get a Thankful smile?? :)
     Just received word that our family friend's daughter is finally out of surgery and stable.  I am sooo very happy!  Can I get a HALLELUJAH!! ??

This is a day in a life.  Much like any other day in a life.  We ALL have them.. We all have turbulence daily in our emotions, thoughts, outlook.. I am soooo very grateful to be a child of GOD.  He is my "steady".. He is my promise that no matter what comes thru any given day, HE is strong when we are weak.  He is Healer, He is provider, He is the Good Shepherd, He is the Lord of Peace, He is our Righteousness, The Lord is our Banner.  <3 <3 <3
 So , when you have a turbulent day, even if it is indirectly, remember who holds that day in HIS hands from beginning to end.  I am thankful I can take people i care about before the Lord and know HE will cup them in his hands and love on them in whatever way they need it.  <3

Comments